Saturday, October 31, 2009

Three November Specials!

ONE...
It's almost time for STAMPAGANZA!! From November 3-30, you can earn FREE stamp sets...just in time for the holidays!! When you purchase two stamp sets you get a third for FREE! You can earn any A, B, C or D size stamp set for free. There is no limit to the amount you'll earn free!! Check my website to see current stamp sets, as well as the stamp sets that will be retiring at the end of 2009. Get your favorites before they're gone!! Place your order today!

TWO...
During the month of November, if you become a follower on my blog, you will receive a handmade gift from me. So, take a minute to check out my blog at http://melissaburch.blogspot.com and sign up to follow me (on the right side of the blog). When you do, I will send you a handmade thank you just for stopping by online! One lucky new follower will receive a gift certificate for FREE CTMH goodies in their thank you. It could be you!! :)

THREE...
I am booking parties right now for November, December, and January. BUT before you pick up the phone to call and book a party, I have an even better offer for you. Wouldn't you like to earn hostess rewards without cleaning the house or making snacks?!

How?! The first ten people who contact me will earn a minimum of $15 in FREE CTMH goodies! On top of that, I will do a random drawing from the 10 hostesses to win...$30, $40, or $50 in select product credit, one 1/2 off item, and a free D-sized stamp set. Every hostess will be a winner! If you collect $200 in orders, you will win 2 prizes....$300 in orders - 3 prizes, etc.

Email me at mdburch04@gmail.com or give me a call 810-223-4283 to join in on the fun!

I will also throw in a free exclusive Petite Perk stamp set to everyone who orders at least $25 worth of product! (See the back of the idea book) When you turn in your orders over $100, just let me know how many you need, and I'll give those to you to hand out when your product arrives.

If you don't have a current idea book, you can check out all current products at my website (http://melissaburch.myctmh.com).

Remember, you can collect orders from your friends, you can combine orders to reach the $100 minimum order, or you can place the $100 yourself (which does qualify you for the Free November Stamp of the Month).

I hope you enjoy Fabulous Fall Savings being offered this month! I would love to Stamp*Crop*Create with you soon!! Check out my calendar of upcoming events and let me know when you'd like to come!!

No comments:

.

.

Followers

Blog Archive