Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Black Friday Specials!

Thanksgiving is such a wonderful time off year! I love the time with family and friends, sharing and caring about each other. I am so blessed and have so much in which to be thankful.

YOU are such a huge part of my blessings! Thank you for your support of my CTMH business. Because of you, I am offering a few specials for Black Friday. Stay home in your PJs, sip your coffee or tea, and send me an e-mail or call with your order. This is a great way for you to get a jump on your Christmas Shopping! Let me know which part of your order are gifts for someone special, and I will even wrap for you! You can't make Christmas shopping much easier than that!

Take a look at the catalog online and browse through all the products we have to offer at http://melissaburch.myctmh.com. Don't order online, though! I cannot discount orders placed online.

If you are on my email list, check your inbox for my Black Friday Specials! If you are not and would like to receive the email with my Black Friday Specials, let me know! I would be happy to forward them to you!!

Gift Certificates are also available. Let your loved ones decide what goodies they would like with a CTMH gift certificate!

Enjoy your day with family tomorrow! I wish you a blessed Thanksgiving and I hope to hear from you Friday! :)

No comments:

.

.

Followers

Blog Archive