Saturday, January 16, 2010

Birthday Layouts

Last night I worked on getting JD's 3rd birthday and Ethan's 2nd birthday into layouts for their albums. They are growing up so fast!!

JD's layout was one I created over a month ago, but wasn't sure which pictures to put into it. When I pulled out his professional pics, I knew this layout was made for those pictures!! Took me about five minutes to slap the pictures on and journal.

Ethan's took a little more work, because he is wearing Christmas colors, but I didn't want his layout to be Christmasy. (Is that a word?) The coolest thing about Ethan's pictures is that the sweater in the bottom of the right page is the sweater Grandma Jane made for Daddy when he was little! It fit Ethan perfectly for his birthday pictures!!

1 comment:

KurtzCrafts said...

Awe, those turned out darling! I love em!

.

.

Followers

Blog Archive