Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy New Year!

I think it's about time for a post!  It's been over a month and although it seems like I haven't done much, I've been very busy!  I've been working on the nursery...trying to get that ready for our sweet baby girl.  Hard to believe she'll be here in less than 10 weeks!  So, other than whipping up my Christmas cards and one day last weekend scrappin', I haven't done much crafting.  That's ok.  I will have lots of time once she arrives!  I have already started thinking about what her announcements will look like!  I do know they'll be PINK!! :)

The new catalog comes out in February.  I am not planning to do many home gatherings until probably late April or even May, but if you would like to have a catalog or online party, let me know!  If you have your heart set on a home gathering, I can probably find a date that works before the peanut arrives. :) 

Here are a few pics of the nursery...just to prove that I've been productive!






No comments:

.

.

Followers

Blog Archive