Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mojo Monday on Saturday :)

Another great sketch blog I love is Mojo Monday.  Although I didn't find my Mojo until today :), I enjoyed this challenge and was pleased with how the cards turned out.  When I drew the sketch into my notebook, I failed to sketch that it needed to be a circle or square, so both of my cards are rectangular.  But still, I am pleased with how they turned out.  Here's the sketch:
And here are the cards I created:

I tried to make them simple so that I could easily teach them at my card workshop on Tuesday.  I often have women come to the workshop that have never made cards before, so I like to keep the cards simple.  The paper I used was the Wings Creative Basics, Juniper and Garden Green Ink, and embellished with a clear button tied with natural hemp where the two papers come together.

No comments:

.

.

Followers

Blog Archive