Sunday, June 26, 2011

Studio J Play Class

Bring your laptop loaded with 8-10 photos of one event to create a beautiful Studio J layout! (Needs to have WiFi capibility.) This class is FREE and I will show you the ins and outs of Studio J. You will be able to order your free .jpg (if you haven't ordered it yet this month) and even a tangible copy of your layout if you wish! I will have lots of examples of finish products for you to see and will answer any questions you have about this fun, easy, and free digital scrapbooking program! :) If you do not have a laptop, but would like to come for the class to watch and learn, you are welcome to do so!


If you need directions or my address, let me know! :)

1 comment:

KurtzCrafts said...

I'll be there! I am so excited to come hang out, it's been forever!

.

.

Followers

Blog Archive