Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Just a quick reminder...

Don't forget that Friday from 6-9pm is my Fall Open House and Clearance Sale!  You'll have a chance to play with some of the NEW Fall/Winter stamps and inks, create a handmade card, and check out the NEW Idea Book!  I will also have lots of new and used products for sale at greatly reduced prices!

Can't make it Friday night?  No worries!  You can order online (http://melissaburch.ctmh.com/ click JOIN at the bottom of the page).  All customers who order online before August 17th will be entered into a drawing for a CTMH gift certificate!

Hope to see you there!  Feel free to bring a friend!  Please let me know if you're planning to come so I make sure to have enough materials for everyone!  (This is also the night of my monthly scrapbook club, so if you're planning to stay and create the layout ($10) and crop, please let me know that, too!  You can check out more details about Scrapbook Club here: http://melissaburch.blogspot.com/p/scrapbook-club.html.)

No comments:

.

.

Followers

Blog Archive