Sunday, July 19, 2009

Upcoming CTMH Events!!

Upcoming Events:

* Thursday, August 13 will be my last summer open Crop and Create at my house in Pinckney! Please let me know if you'd like to come and make cards or work on your scrapbook layouts. I will put in an order August 1 for supplies, so please let me know if there's anything you'd like to order in time for the crop. Crop is FREE...please bring a munchie to share. :)

* Fall Stamp Camp in Clarkston - Sept 18-20 $130 (includes lodging and meals)

* 24 page layout workshop $30 - You pick the paper pack from the new catalog (debuts Sept. 1)! Leave with 24 layouts ready for pictures...or bring pictures and finish your entire album before you head home!! (dinner included) Sunday, Sept 27 from 2-7pm - Register no later than Sept. 10.

* Fall Crop 'till You Drop in Brighton on Saturday, October 17. Cost is $30 which includes lunch, dinner, prizes, tons of fun, and lots of time to work!! See the flyer on the post below for more details and let me know if you'd like to come!

* Open Crop & Create thru Brighton Community Ed 10/23 5-10pm $10 (register at www.brightoncommunityed.com)

* Holiday Cards workshops thru Brighton Community Ed - 16 cards and envelopes for Christmas (different cards each workshop...come to both!) 6:00-8:30pm $20 class fee, $15 materials fee
o Session 1 - Mon, Oct. 19
o Session 2 - Tues, Nov. 10
o Register for community ed events at www.brightoncommunityed.com

* Holiday Card class at my house - Thurs, Nov. 12 from 6:00-9:00pm 30 cards and envelopes $25 per set

I hope you can join me for at least one of the events listed above! :)

ps....The Favorite Five campaign ends soon! Take advantage of becoming a consultant and getting lots of freebies before the end of the month. Let me know if you're interested and we can meet up this week to chat! I'd love for you to join my team!!

No comments:

.

.

Followers

Blog Archive