Friday, July 31, 2009

Specials!!

Today is the last day to take advantage of the July new consultant special! Sign up HERE to join my team and receive some great freebies with your new consultant kit!! :)

August brings TWO specials for you to enjoy!! As a special thank you to your customers, this August 3–17, 2009, with all orders of $100 or more, you will receive a free My Acrylix® It’s Your Day August Stamp of the Month and a My Reflections® Level 2 paper packet. There is a limit of one free paper packet and Stamp of the Month per qualifying order. No shipping/handling or tax on free items, but shipping/handling and tax will still apply on the $100 qualifying purchase.

I am going to put an order in tomorrow (Aug 1) so let me know if you'd like to take advantage of this special right away! I am ordering supplies to arrive in time for my Aug. 13 Create and Crop at my house. Need anything?


September is National Stamping Month...but we're going to start celebrating a little early (Aug. 18 to be exact)! CTMH is giving you 3 ways to get a FREE Everyday Celebration card kit for making 16 beautiful cards!
• Purchase a minimum of $60 in stamp sets** (includes A, B, C, D, and E-size) between August 18–September 30
• Host a Home Gathering with minimum sales of $400 between September 1–30
• Sign up as a new Consultant between September 1–30

You can also buy as many card kits as you’d like for $39.95 per kit. And there’s more fun! Place any order between
September 1–30 and you’ll be automatically entered in our daily drawing for a FREE card kit! Winners will be announced on your Consultant’s MyCTMH website and closetomyheart.com. Express your passion for stamping with this pretty new card kit today!

Check My Calendar online to see upcoming events! Spots are filling quickly for the September 27th 24-page layout workshop and the October 17 all-day Crop 'till You Drop!! I'd love to Stamp*Crop*Create with you soon!! :)

No comments:

.

.

Followers

Blog Archive