Friday, August 28, 2009

Get your FREE Autumn/Winter catalogs!


The Autumn/Winter catalogs are available soon. How would you like one for FREE?

From Sept 1-11, I will be giving away TWENTY idea books FREE! Here are 3 ways you can get one of them...

1...Stop by my house and pick one up anytime I am home.
2...See me at school, church, or anywhere else and ask me for one.
3...Book a gathering for September or November and I'll drop one off to you with your hostess packet.

INSIDE each of the 20 Idea Books, you will find a sealed envelope. Inside this envelope is a unique prize, discount offer, or gift! You can OPEN & redeem this offer ONLY at my fall New Catalog Open House on Sunday, October 4, 2009 from 1-5pm.

EVERYONE is a winner at the open house! Mark your calendar for October 4. There are so many awesome new products for you to see and a cute project for you to make and take home. You won't want to miss it! RSVP today and find me to get your FREE catalog!! :)

No comments:

.

.

Followers

Blog Archive