Sunday, August 23, 2009

Christmas Card Workshop!

Start thinking about Christmas because I have some fantastic cards planned for this year's Christmas Card Workshop! You will use the awesome NEW Jingle paper pack to create 30 cards complete with embellishments like sparkles, ribbon, brads, and liquid glass. (see below...two of each design) This card class will show you just how simple and fun creating Christmas Cards can be! Cost is $25 for 30 homemade cards and envelopes. I'll do the planning and prep...you just come stamp and put them together! This class will be held on Sunday, November 8, from 2-6pm. (Please reserve your spot by October 1.) It's going to be a great afternoon! :)

If this date doesn't work for you...let me know! I would love to hold this workshop in your home for you and your friends! I have a couple openings still available in October and November, so contact me today!

No comments:

.

.

Followers

Blog Archive