Monday, April 5, 2010

Quilt Card!

It's another card from 365 cards! I'm loving these daily challenges! Today's challenge is I Quilt and here's the sketch:
I had tons of fun creating this 6x6" square quilt card! I used the creative basics and B&T from the Animal Cookies paper pack. On the flower in the top left corner I added a clear button tied with white waxy flax. The "thanks" sentiment was cut from my new cuttlebug dies! I think I'm going to save this card for my son's end of the year gift to his preschool teacher! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is sooo pretty, I like the way you just let all the wonderful paper speak for itself and you didn't cover it all up..... love it!!!!

Kim O'Rear said...

This is awesome! I love the heart paper. So bright and cheery! Glad you've decided to join 365, I love it a know you'll have fun!

Ladies Prayer Group said...

This card makes me smile. Love it.

Gloria Stengel said...

Love this bright card! Thanks for playing with 365 Cards!

.

.

Followers

Blog Archive