Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Terrific Taggies card

Today's card for the 365 cards challenge is inspired by taggies...you know the kids blankets with all the tags!? It immediately made me think of a flower, and since I still had Animal Cookies scraps on my craft desk I used those to create a simple "miss you" card. This card is 3.5x6, so it fits in a small business envelope nicely. I used a big brad to hold all the taggies together to create a flower, then liquid glass to adhere it securely to the card. The stamp is from the Dainty Thoughts stamp set. I stamped it right on the Garden Green ribbon, a technique I love because it is so simple, yet looks fantastic! I inked the edges, but it's hard to see in the picture. Here's my card...hope you like it! I can't wait to drop it in the mail to a dear friend who just moved away. Another 365 card challenge completed! :)

2 comments:

Kim O'Rear said...

Hadn't thought of a flower, what a great idea! Your friend is going to love it!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Brilliant use of the 'taggies'. Thanx for playing at 365 Cards.

.

.

Followers

Blog Archive